Monday, April 18, 2016

Jealousy is an Ugly Thing

Our first story comes from a person wanting to be know as DefBlonde3

            I work at a family style restaurant. You know, the kind that looks like a swap meet threw up all over the walls then threw in some pot stickers and now they come off as eccentric? My clientele consist of either families who don't want to talk to each other or couples who don't want to spend money on a real date.
           One evening I had an older couple sit in my section, they were in their late forties and they seemed like nice people. The whole visit was going well until a table of three younger ladies sat next to them.
           Now when I say younger I mean thirties as compared to the couple in their forties. The table of three ladies were out to have a good time, they were basically there to start the evening with a bunch of greasy food before they went on  a bender like only three grown women in their thirties can.
           It took a few minutes to get the drink order for the gals but I finally got it. It took even longer to take the order but once I put it in I was then able to drop the check on the couple. When I went to give them the tab I saw that the lady seemed upset, when I say upset I really mean pissed. I've been in this business long enough to know the difference between an upset customer you should listen to and the kind you shouldn't. The look of bat shit crazy that was coming out of her eyes said to me that she was the kind to ignore.
           They took the check up to the front where they asked for a manager. The boss came up and I could see her flaying her arms around and pointing at me across the dining room. The boss comes over and hands me the check which has no tip , OK I see she was upset but I had no idea why. It turns out she was pissed that I was too nice to the table of younger gals next to them.
           I guess I should have been more sensitive to the needs of a bitch who had been riding on her looks for years but now that she's older random guys don't want to fuck her anymore. How dare I look at another women when I should have been focusing on her....lady who I am not dating.
          I wish I remembered her name but I don't. All I know is that they were opening up a vape shop in the city. I wished I knew where it was so I could have bought a tube of oil of ole, tie it to a brick and then chuck it through their front window! That of course would be illegal, writing on this page seemed like a better idea, thanks for listening!

DefBlonde3

(Hi guys, don't forget to send your stories to shitbag665@gmail.com !)

No comments:

Post a Comment